Media Camp: August 15-17 (Thurs-Fri-Sat) Target Grades 5+
- Live Sound engineering (including analog and digital boards used at Cedarhome and Camano Chapel)
- Studio Recording (Digital Audio Workstation software including Garage Band, Ableton Live, Presonus Studio One, …)
- Graphic Design (photoshop)
- Video Editing (Final Cut Pro X and Adobe After Effects),
- plus probably a smattering of lighting, web development, presentation software (ProPresenter, Songshow Plus) and other miscellaneous technology related topics, depending on time and interest
Thursday: 10-4, Friday 10-4, Saturday 10-4 at Cedarhome Baptist.
Bring your own sack lunch on Thursday and Friday, some $ for contributing to pizza on Saturday lunch.
Saturday for Adults Too!
On Saturday we will be dedicating the entire day to Live Sound Engineering Training and inviting the sound engineer volunteers from the Stanwood Camano Churches to join us! We will start off at Cedarhome running sound on an analog mixer: (Mackie SR 32.4) and then move to the digital world (Presonus Studio Live 16.4.2), followed by lunch and then more hands on, individualized Q & A.
Again, you won’t want to miss it!
Bring your computer/laptop!
Space on Thursday/Friday is limited
(we only have so many Macs … if you have access to one you can borrow … bring it!)
Subscribe Via Email
- Fresh Keyboard Sounds with Mainstage now $29! 11 comments
- Favorite Modern Classic Hymns and arrangements 0 comments
- How the Microphone Changed the World 2 comments
- From Old Testament to Rock ‘n Roll 3 comments
- Register for 2013 Worship Camps 5 comments
- How fast should we sing the hymns? 0 comments
- Too Much Repetition? 2 comments
- Are Guitar Solos of the Devil? 3 comments
- How to engage the congregation: Part 3 “Balance Familiar and Fresh Songs” 0 comments
- Want to join the worship team? Here’s a toilet brush! 0 comments