My name is Jason Chollar, and the very most important thing that you should know about me is that God made me, and even though I turned away from him, He loved me enough to send His Son Jesus to rescue me, to take the punishment that I deserve and adopt me back into the family! He wants to do the same for you, if you’ll let Him. If you want to know more, let me know!
The next thing you should know is that God has blessed me with a wonderful family! I’d be happy to brag about them, if you want, just ask!
When I was just 9 years old, my family and I accepted the call to be missionaries to Belgium, Europe. I was involved in music at church starting at age 12 and was helping to lead the singing and training my friends to join the church band. I went on to get a B.A. in music from Colorado Christian University and then over 17 years as a full time music pastor at Cedarhome Baptist Church in Stanwood, WA.
Most of all, I love Jesus and am dedicated to these relationships and fulfilling the great commission. In addition, I love to serve through music and computers and teaching.
Jesus came to be a servant, and to rescue the broken and hurting, … and I want to be just like Him, so if there is any way I can help you, let me know!
Subscribe Via Email
- Fresh Keyboard Sounds with Mainstage now $29! 11 comments
- Favorite Modern Classic Hymns and arrangements 0 comments
- How the Microphone Changed the World 2 comments
- From Old Testament to Rock 'n Roll 3 comments
- Register for 2013 Worship Camps 5 comments
- How fast should we sing the hymns? 0 comments
- Too Much Repetition? 2 comments
- Are Guitar Solos of the Devil? 3 comments
- How to engage the congregation: Part 3 "Balance Familiar and Fresh Songs" 0 comments
- Want to join the worship team? Here's a toilet brush! 0 comments