When it comes to music, I believe that music is organized sound, it is an abstract, amoral language, a tool we can use to express emotions and moods especially. It is beautiful and valuable all by itself, but is often at its most powerful when matched up with words, helping us to express more than […]
I recommend that all of my music students who are able to, download the following software and use it.
Read Rhythm App – $2.99 on any IOS device (iphone, ipad, ipod touch, …)
If you want to learn to read rhythms, this is the best training program I know of. It’s fantastic.
Subscribe Via Email
- Fresh Keyboard Sounds with Mainstage now $29! 11 comments
- Favorite Modern Classic Hymns and arrangements 0 comments
- From Old Testament to Rock ‘n Roll 3 comments
- How the Microphone Changed the World 2 comments
- Register for 2013 Worship Camps 5 comments
- How fast should we sing the hymns? 0 comments
- Too Much Repetition? 2 comments
- How to engage the congregation: Part 3 “Balance Familiar and Fresh Songs” 0 comments
- Are Guitar Solos of the Devil? 3 comments
- Want to join the worship team? Here’s a toilet brush! 0 comments