I decided one afternoon to sit down and see how quickly I could record a full song.  No auto-tune.  I might have quantized the drums, I can’t remember.  You can hear all of the mistakes, even the big ones like the obvious goof on the electric lead line at the beginning, … the bass oops at the start of the bridge, … I decided to fix a few of those things and make a slightly better version, which you can listen to and download here:




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.