A good friend of mine is going to have a “Vision Night” with his worship team. A time to get together and enjoy a meal and pray and discuss what God might want them to do as a worship team in this next season … He asked what questions I might put out there for the team to discuss…Here was my response.
Vision night for worship ministry. That sounds fascinating. What a great idea. Maybe I should do that! What questions would I consider worthy of discussion?
Subscribe Via Email
- Fresh Keyboard Sounds with Mainstage now $29! 11 comments
- Favorite Modern Classic Hymns and arrangements 0 comments
- From Old Testament to Rock ‘n Roll 3 comments
- How the Microphone Changed the World 2 comments
- Register for 2013 Worship Camps 5 comments
- How fast should we sing the hymns? 0 comments
- Too Much Repetition? 2 comments
- How to engage the congregation: Part 3 “Balance Familiar and Fresh Songs” 0 comments
- Are Guitar Solos of the Devil? 3 comments
- Want to join the worship team? Here’s a toilet brush! 0 comments