Questions! I love good questions! I heard some great ones on the radio today:
How would our church be different if people were REALLY sold out for the Gospel of Jesus Christ? What would we change? What would we be doing?
So for our worship ministries…. what would our congregational singing times be like if we were all REALLY sold out for the Gospel of Jesus? This Good News that Jesus came to save us when we couldn’t save ourselves. The upside down good news that is foolishness to this world with truth such as “God shines in our WEAKNESSES!” That it’s not about what WE DO but about what CHRIST has already DONE and is still doing IN and THROUGH us… ordinary clay pots that we are.
I challenge you and dare you to ask yourself and the groups you are with that same question!
Reply as a comment with your answers!!
Subscribe Via Email
- Fresh Keyboard Sounds with Mainstage now $29! 11 comments
- Favorite Modern Classic Hymns and arrangements 0 comments
- How the Microphone Changed the World 2 comments
- From Old Testament to Rock 'n Roll 3 comments
- Register for 2013 Worship Camps 5 comments
- How fast should we sing the hymns? 0 comments
- Too Much Repetition? 2 comments
- Are Guitar Solos of the Devil? 3 comments
- How to engage the congregation: Part 3 "Balance Familiar and Fresh Songs" 0 comments
- Want to join the worship team? Here's a toilet brush! 0 comments