I decided one afternoon to sit down and see how quickly I could record a full song. No auto-tune. I might have quantized the drums, I can’t remember. You can hear all of the mistakes, even the big ones like the obvious goof on the electric lead line at the beginning, … the bass oops […]
Dates and key info have changed … please visit our new page for the latest details:
So far we have mostly articles that we have written ourselves on here, but I was just forwarded these two great articles that are completely worth reading and thought they were worth passing along. (Thanks Dan Hallock!)
Today we spent the whole morning preparing for tonight. We started off by getting our hearts ready, confessing and unresolved sin and offering Jesus our hearts completely. Then we got the church building ready by doing a full cleanup including bathrooms, windows, vacuuming, trash, … all with smiles on our faces! Yay!
Then we […]
Questions! I love good questions! I heard some great ones on the radio today:
How would our church be different if people were REALLY sold out for the Gospel of Jesus Christ? What would we change? What would we be doing?
So for our worship ministries…. what would our congregational singing times be like if […]
In 2009 we had two fantastic weeks of camp. In 2010 we tried three weeks. In 2011 we went back to two weeks, one for beginners and the next for intermediate to advanced.
We had an awesome time and collected tons of pictures, audio and video. You can see a ton of […]
Subscribe Via Email
- Fresh Keyboard Sounds with Mainstage now $29! 11 comments
- Favorite Modern Classic Hymns and arrangements 0 comments
- How the Microphone Changed the World 2 comments
- From Old Testament to Rock ‘n Roll 3 comments
- Register for 2013 Worship Camps 5 comments
- How fast should we sing the hymns? 0 comments
- Are Guitar Solos of the Devil? 3 comments
- Too Much Repetition? 2 comments
- How to engage the congregation: Part 3 “Balance Familiar and Fresh Songs” 0 comments
- Want to join the worship team? Here’s a toilet brush! 0 comments