Today we spent the whole morning preparing for tonight. We started off by getting our hearts ready, confessing and unresolved sin and offering Jesus our hearts completely. Then we got the church building ready by doing a full cleanup including bathrooms, windows, vacuuming, trash, … all with smiles on our faces! Yay!
Then we prepared ourselves musically by running through all of the songs and finalizing who was going to do what on which song.
All that’s left now is to invite everyone to come out to the concert tonight at 7:00. Musicians should be here at 6:30 ready to play. We’ll have a dessert potluck afterwards!
If you want to invite anyone via facebook, here is the link to our facebook invitation:
See y’all soon!
Subscribe Via Email
- Fresh Keyboard Sounds with Mainstage now $29! 11 comments
- Favorite Modern Classic Hymns and arrangements 0 comments
- From Old Testament to Rock ‘n Roll 3 comments
- How the Microphone Changed the World 2 comments
- Register for 2013 Worship Camps 5 comments
- How fast should we sing the hymns? 0 comments
- How to engage the congregation: Part 3 “Balance Familiar and Fresh Songs” 0 comments
- Too Much Repetition? 1 comment
- Are Guitar Solos of the Devil? 3 comments
- Want to join the worship team? Here’s a toilet brush! 0 comments